in Education by (263k points)

Question: To access the DHS COP application, what must you do first?


  1.  Request a HSIN account
  2.  Make sure your computer meets compatibility standards for the COP application
  3.  Select the COP access role that you desire
  4.  Request an account with the DHS Geospatial Management Office

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (1.0m points)
selected by
Best answer

1. Request a HSIN account

To access the DHS COP application, you must request a HSIN account.

Related questions