1. in the rain
Cruise control should not be used in the rain.
Cruise control is a system that automatically controls the speed of a motor vehicle. It is also known as speed control or autocruise, or tempomat in some countries.
Some advantages of cruise control include:
- It is useful for long-distance driving on busy highways and highways.
- Some drivers use it to avoid speeding. A driver who is prone to speeding recklessly over a highway may avoid speeding.
- Increasing fuel efficiency.
There are some disadvantages of using cruise control. It should not be used in:
- Dangerous weather conditions
- Speeding through curves that require slowing down
- A rough or open area that could interfere with the controls of the ship
- It encourages drivers to pay less attention to driving, increasing the risk of an accident